Monday, November 7, 2011

The Right Collection Agency

The Right Collection Agency
by Malik Toppins

As a motivated entrepreneur I had done very well for myself in the real estate market. I was able to acquire many homes and work spaces in need of a little care and fix them up to be ready for companies to occupy. This was working very well for me and allowed me to support my wife and three children for a handful of years. Unfortunately, the market began to flop and my luck began to run out.

Many of the residents that I worked with began to skip out on payments and it was severely hurting my income. The litigation involved with collecting the funds that were owed to me were becoming increasingly expensive and very time consuming. It seemed as though my choices were running thin and I was in need of some help.

I began to search through collection agencies, but was not impressed with any of the agencies I found. Most of the collectors I found all suggested that they were confined to collections within certain states. They also seemed very secretive about their methods of collection.

Finally, a friend of mine recommended Rapid Recovery Solutions as the perfect answer for me. Rapid Recovery Solutions were very open about their professional methods of collection and were licensed to collect in every state in the U.S. as well as many locations internationally. What impressed me even more about Rapid Recovery Systems was that there is no upfront charge like the other collection agencies I had researched. In fact, there is no charge at all until your money has been collected!

Rapid Recovery Solutions is not like the other agencies that are not concerned with building trust with their clients and perform their collection services the way any other bill collector would. They work with the belief that trust will be built through performance and results. For an agency with a collection rate that is among the highest in the industry, I find that to be one of the most impressive qualities.

2 comments:

  1. Debt collection software are very helpful in checking monthly revenue. Performance can also be measured and best debt collection solutions can be adopted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for providing such a informative blog. I really liked the complete and concise information in your blog. I would like to introduce a fair debt collection agency that is CNR Express Group, their expert debt collectors helped me a lot for recovering my old dues.

    ReplyDelete